Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price Changes in the Server Shops!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like the changes?
Yes
Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_vote_lcap100%Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_vote_lcap0%Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Price Changes in the Server Shops! Empty
PostSubject: Price Changes in the Server Shops!   Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:16 am

Hello!  What a Face 

Rumors have been going around a lot about possible shop price changes, and now I'm here announcing officially the various prices that will be changed! These new prices will go into effect next Saturday, which will be the 14th of June.

(Reminder that the spawn shop buys at 20% less then the normal price, and private shops buy at 20% more then the normal price. To figure out the spawn shop price the formula is, (item-price * .80). The private server shop formula is (item-price * 1.20). More information on the different shops can be found here! Fenix Economy Post )

Prices that will be changed!  study 

Charcoal is going to be nerfed from $2.5 per item to $2 per item.
I'm sorry, we all knew this was coming. With MCMMO tree falling skills it is just too easy to wipe out the amazon and get filthy rich while doing so. king
Not to mention... let's have a heart for all those homeless forest hogs out there.  pig 
(Btw, if you still don't know what MCMMO is, it's really high time you check out this link. MCMMO Wiki )

Fishing is gonna get a big buff!
Cooked Fish is going to go from $30, to $40!
Cooked Salmon is going to go from $50, to $65!
Pufferfish is going to go from $75, to $100!
Clownfish is going to go from $150, to $200!

Reason for this is quite simply... fishing is boring... very boring, not to mention also quite dangerous with all the various TNT traps that are ironically lurking underneath the water. Oh, and a clownfish tickled my toes and made me slip while I was walking across a stream the other day, I want revenge.  scratch 

More seriously though, fishing is very server friendly. It doesn't tax system resources one hundredth what farming or mining does. Considering we're getting more and more people on the server we're watching the server closer and bending towards methods of earning money that doesn't cost the server a bunch of memory or CPU. And also... someone's gotta find Nemo.  lol!

Slime Balls are gonna be buffed!
Slime Balls are increasing in price from $1 each, to $2 each!

Reason being, our tests on slime ball spawning rate on the server showed that $1 was way too low of a price to be paying for these sticky guys. They also make cute sloshing sounds.  alien 

Diamonds are going to be buffed!
Diamonds are increasing in price from $20 each, to $25 each!

Why? Well quite simply we thought there were more diamonds out there in the world then there actually are. pirat Supply and demand guys! Read about it in school. Wink

And now, I'm going to announce that we're going to be adding two new items to the server shops! Very Happy 

Glass! We've all heard King of the Thing running around calling out randomly asking if anyone's wanting to buy glass. He seems to have some kind of love for the transparent materials that I try not to read too much into. In fact just yesterday he was bugging me telling me that I should make my entire city of Artica out of glass, which trust me won't be happening.  silent 

But, we did hear his cries and decided that maybe adding glass to the server shops wouldn't be such a bad idea. Now we do realize that this is a low price, but we don't want to find deserts being completely wiped of sand all around the globe because some King decided to go and get his excavator skill up to 3000. xD

Glass will be added to the server shop at the price of $1 each!

Snow! While buying stuff to build Artica, I realized just how many people for some unknown reason liked to shovel snow balls. Maybe it's a love for snowmen, maybe it's a love for throwing the balls. Maybe they were just shoveling their driveways and decided to make a buck! Who knows! But we've decided due to the resounding response of people wanting to shovel snow that we're going to add snow into server shops at $2.5 each!

(Trust me, I had no idea that I'd be getting a profit off of all that snow I bought in Artica.  affraid )

In any case! Those are the new proposed server prices that will come into effect next Saturday! You all have plenty of warning! Sell all that charcoal, and build up your smelly fishy stores for the grand opening of the new prices!

Enjoy! Very Happy

Last edited by Juran_Fox on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

PostSubject: Re: Price Changes in the Server Shops!   Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:36 pm

The snow that will be added to server shops will be in the form of Snow blocks. So $2.50 fens per snow block.
Back to top Go down
beaver08

beaver08

PostSubject: Re: Price Changes in the Server Shops!   Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:32 am

What time will these new changes take place? farao 
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Price Changes in the Server Shops!   Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:33 am

The changes were made late in the evening on the 14th of June.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Changes in the Server Shops!   Price Changes in the Server Shops! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Changes in the Server Shops!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: