Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not whitelisted

Go down 
+5
MaggieEl
King_Of_Thing_II
Lu_XD_Lu
Juran_Fox
BigDaddyBriggs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BigDaddyBriggs

BigDaddyBriggs

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Current Server status makes bigdaddy due a  Crying or Very sad face.  So now I'm  scratch trying to figure out what I'm going to do.  Maybe I'll go play  Basketball but will most likely  bounce of the walls.  

lol!
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Server Is currently being worked on to hopefully get rid of that annoying block placing lag. More details will come here soon as we are currently working hard to resolve the problem.

The server should be up however in the next 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Server's back up, I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Ok, now to post a more comprehensive explanation of what has been going on I will explain the problem we were having. We were having a problem with placing blocks, the blocks would bug out, and despawn as we placed them. This got really frustrating with farming, or building.

This is basically the order in which we took action against it.

#1 Made a ticket.
#2 Did several tests to try and isolate the problem. (server lost MCMMO for a few mins)
#3 Disabled all plugins in an attempt to further isolate the problem. (Server was whitelisted to prevent abuse of no world guard.)
#4 Tried a different version of spigot. (problem still persisted)
#5 Tried Craftbukkit. (Problem solved, but craft bukkit is not as optimized as Spigot so we continued trying to find a way to fix the spigot error.)
#6 Again tried various versions of spigot (Problem still persisted)
#7 Tried installing nocheat to see if we couldn't fool spigot into fixing the problem (Failed miserably)
#8 Explored other options but failed to find any really suitable.
#9 Reverted the server back to craftbukkit in order to solve the problem.
#10 Noticed that spigot had changed user files basically erasing all player inventories.
#11 Nate, Cubed Host server support fixed the player inventories after a good hour of trouble.
#12 Try running the server again
#13 Noticed that statistics were also broken.
#14 Pulled statistics from an august 3rd backup.
#15 Fixed statistics with the backup from Aug 3rd.

Overall summery of what happened.

We spent a long time with Cubed Host Staff member Nate attempting to fix the various issues and bugs that were caused by the block placing bug. In the end we succeeded in fixing the issue, and also fixed several other issues. Sadly Statistics for many active players were rolled back to the 3rd of August. We apologize for this inconvenience, however Nate managed to save all the inventory, XP and enderchest items that were lost as well.

Overall, we thank you for your time. And we especially think our awesome server support tech guy Nate! Very Happy

I would appreciate it if everyone from the server wrote a small little paragraph below thanking this wonderful guy for all of his work on the server. He did all this work out of the kindness of his heart, and spent literally hours helping us figure out all these problems.

Thank you Nate, for doing an awesome job keeping this server function and working so wonderfully! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lu_XD_Lu

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Thanks so much Nate!!

I know how much we all love Fenix, and how much we all don't like the lag and all.. Thanks for making it possible to play without being interrupted or struggling will facing lag! Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into the server.. I know we all appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks you so much Nate for making playing better! Your service is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
MaggieEl

MaggieEl

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Nate, you've become a hero in my book, definitely one of the good guys! Thank you so much for all you've done (which includes working with Juran) to fix the server and keep us up and running. As you can tell, we love Fenix and feel lost without it! MaggieEl
Back to top Go down
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:23 am

Thank you Nate! By far the best minecraft server host help I have ever seen! You are the BEST! Please do tell us where we can post kudos so your bosses can see what a treasure they have in you.

Thank you Juran!! I know you have been spending a LOT of time on this, and would usually prefer be doing something else. We really, REALLY appreciate all the hard work you put into the server.

Sincerely,

Owl
Back to top Go down
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank you Nate for all your hard work on the server.  You are great!  We appreciate all the time and effort you are putting into resolving the problems and making Fenix a better place to play.  We want you to know you are more than welcome anytime to join the Fenix family as a player.   Thank you so much for all your help!

Sincerely,

BeeAngel
Back to top Go down
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:26 pm

A big Thank you to Juran as well for all you do to keep the server running so smoothly each day.  I know you have been extra busy of late trying to get all the problems resolved and we thank you so much for all your hard work.  You are a wonderful Owner/Admin and Fenix is a better place to play because of your loyalty, honesty, hard work and kindness.  Thank you for making Fenix such a clean and fun place to play for all ages.

Sincerely,

Bee
Back to top Go down
Nathan.Cooley

Nathan.Cooley

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Salutations from the Support Team...   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:23 pm

To the Fenix community,

First and foremost, I would like to sincerely thank you for your taking time to show your appreciation. As I once told Juran_Fox, such things are validation that I, and my colleagues, are succeeding in our end goal of making your Minecraft server hosting experience a pleasant one -- and if we're lucky, an exceptional and memorable one.

It is truly a wonderful thing for me to hear that you all have had a good experience with CubedHost thus far, and we look forward to providing you with the same level of customer service that you have come to know, and that we are known for.

On behalf of the CubedHost support team and myself, thank you once more, and if there is anything at all that we may be of assistance with, we are only a LiveChat or a support ticket away Smile

Yours in support,
Nathan Cooley
CubedHost Support Team Member
Back to top Go down
https://cubedhost.com/
Horror_Troll

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm

I am a bit late, but thank you so much Nathan. I and the rest of the server appreciate everything you have done for us on Fenix. I have never seen a server hoster with this kind of support team. One of the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not whitelisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not whitelisted   Not whitelisted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not whitelisted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: