Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff of the Month for September!

Go down 
+4
Gr8ness
Glitz
beaver08
Juran_Fox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Staff of the Month for September! Empty
PostSubject: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:43 am

We have two staff of the month! One of our staff of the month goes automatically to the land transactions. The staff to do the most land transactions gets that title. The other staff of the month title is called the "Community Staff of the Month!". This staff title is where you can vote on someone who you like as staff. Vote on the person who helped you out, who you think deserves recognition for all your help to the community. Smile

Here is a list of our staff members, please post on which one you'd like to have staff of the month. I would put it as a poll, however polls have a maximum of 10 options and we have more then 10 staff. xD

ASK_YO_MAMA
Beaver08
BeeAngel
BigDaddyBriggs
CBRINKERHOFF
Funny99Man
GoBananas
Horror_Troll
Juran_Fox
King_Of_Thing_II
Owl_Talon
RizmanMS

Vote for the Staff of the Month of September!

Happy Voting!
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
beaver08

beaver08

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:10 am

Juran_Fox Smile
Back to top Go down
Glitz

Glitz

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 am

Rizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Gr8ness

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Hard to choose.. xD Ehh
Ima say RizmanMS he is always happy to help someone when they need something Very Happy
Good luck Riz
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyBriggs

BigDaddyBriggs

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:48 pm

I heard that big guy is pretty cool when he is actually online and not afk  Twisted Evil

To be honest, I think everyone of our staff members has done a great job so I place a vote for each of them.  
Back to top Go down
Liamkoos

Liamkoos

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:29 am

Hmmm ill vote for:... hmmm Juran i think you need to expand that wall and put every staff there!!!
all staff do a amazing job and i would like to say thanks that there is always someone to help and i don't care who would be on the board because all of you earn it 100% i hope Fenix will be like this and only expand and that it never sits down i wish every staff luck for the staff of the month they earn it all!
-Rodny (liamkoos)
Good luck! Smile Very Happy Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Lu_XD_Lu

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Vote easily goes to Funny!
Back to top Go down
Liamkoos

Liamkoos

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:23 am

Wait Gobananas is still Staff? i thought he was not on for a month
Back to top Go down
ASK_YO_MAMA

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Funny deserver to be recognized !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for September!   Staff of the Month for September! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff of the Month for September!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: