Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Been Fun Guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

It's Been Fun Guys Empty
PostSubject: It's Been Fun Guys   It's Been Fun Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am

Well, my time has come to move on from Fenix, and, in general, Minecraft. It has been fun and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on this fantastic server. But, I have decided to move on from these games and get on with more realistic things. I want to thank you all for being here with me to play, and wish you all well on your journeys.

Thank you all again!

Peace Very Happy

King_Of_Thing_II
afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

It's Been Fun Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Fun Guys   It's Been Fun Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Wow!  I am speechless!  Really, really hate to see you go!  Crying or Very sad  It's like Fenix is losing an arm or something! 

I can understand about needed to get on with real life, but we sure do hope you stop in from time to time to let us know how things are going.

Thank you for being such a wonderful addition to this server.  It has been great playing with you!

Sincerely,

Owl
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

It's Been Fun Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Fun Guys   It's Been Fun Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 am

Thanks Owl, and don't worry, I'll be sure to stop in Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

It's Been Fun Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Fun Guys   It's Been Fun Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 am

I was hoping this was just a bad dream I was dreaming, but looks to be real.Crying or Very sad   We are so sorry you need to go, but understand when other things come up.  

We do appreciate all your help with the website and your help in Fenix.  I do hope you will stop in when you are able, you were a great player and addition to the Fenix family, we will miss you.

Best of wishes where ever your path may take you.

Bee
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

It's Been Fun Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Fun Guys   It's Been Fun Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:12 pm

I honestly didn't want to post here cause frankly I'm not sure what to say.

However after pondering for over a day, I suppose there's really only one thing I can say.

We'll miss you King. I'll miss playing with you. I'll miss your goofing off. I'll miss laughing at you, and with you. I'll miss talking to you, and I'll miss talking about you. Your way of doing things and handling things brought a new life to the server. True, it was a goofy life, but it was one I really appreciated. Smile

You were the one person who no matter what the circumstances were, could always bring either a smile, or a facepalm to my face, or both. Very Happy

Don't want to see you go.

Hope to see you come back. Smile

Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

It's Been Fun Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Fun Guys   It's Been Fun Guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been Fun Guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-