Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff of the Month for November!

Go down 
2 posters

Community Staff of the Month of November.
ASK_YO_MAMA
 Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_lcap0% Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
beaver08
 Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_lcap0% Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BeeAngel
 0% [ 0 ]
BigDaddyBriggs
 Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_lcap67% Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
funny99man
 Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_lcap33% Staff of the Month for November! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Juran_Fox
 0% [ 0 ]
Owl_Talon
 0% [ 0 ]
RizmanMS
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

Staff of the Month for November! Empty
PostSubject: Staff of the Month for November!    Staff of the Month for November! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:03 am

We have two staff of the month! One of our staff of the month goes automatically to the land transactions. The staff to do the most land transactions gets that title. The other staff of the month title is called the "Community Staff of the Month!". This staff title is where you can vote on someone who you like as staff. Vote on the person who helped you out, who you think deserves recognition for all your help to the community.  Staff of the Month for November! Icon_smile

Under here is a list of Staff members for which you can Vote.  It would be nice if you leave a message for that Staff member as well.

ASK_YO_MAMA
beaver08
BeeAngel
BigDaddyBriggs
funny99man
Juran_Fox
Owl_Talon
RizmanMS
Back to top Go down
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

Staff of the Month for November! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month for November!    Staff of the Month for November! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:30 am

Congratulations to BigDaddyBriggs for winning November community staff of the month.

Congratulations to Juran_Fox for most Land jobs for November.

We appreciate each one of the staff and thank you for all your help. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down

Staff of the Month for November!
Page 1 of 1