Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenix changing!

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want Fenix to change?
Yes
Fenix changing! I_vote_lcap100%Fenix changing! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
Fenix changing! I_vote_lcap0%Fenix changing! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Special note for the options above!
Yes, essentially means the server will change, and it will not be the same server you knew. It will be run by the same people, have many of the same ideals, and hopefully be funnier, and have more people.

No, essentially means the server will continue as it has been going, and sadly probably lose more players etc, till it is dead.

Hello everyone!

As you all may know... Fenix has been having a severe lack of players recently. To this lack of players, I have assigned several reasons to which I will note below.

#1 I haven't been around...

Let's face it... owners are the life of the server. While I have to admit that I don't really like to put this here due to the fact that it sounds a little arrogant, I kinda have to. Without me to be around, Bee and Owl have also both slowly lost interest in the server, and without a server's owners, a server's quite literally nothing.

However, frankly to be honest, us, as owners, have done pretty much all there is to do on the server. Owl, Bee, and Me, have gotten quite literally all the money we want/are willing to get. There's no more challenges for us on the server as it stands right now. I have been busy with college, and work and what not, but that's still no reason for the amount of inactivity I've been entertaining too. To be honest, we're all bored, that's why Owl and Bee have basically let me change Fenix... alot. We need someone to get the owners back into the game, ALL the owners.

#2 Everyone's getting just a little bored.

Ok scratch that... a little more then bored. xD
Our server basically has a very intricate system of ranks, perks that go with the ranks etc, but when it comes down to it, and when it comes down to after baron/duke, it gets boring. Without people, it becomes more of a grind then anything else. Grinding to earn money, to make a city, to which you'll hope people will come and visit. ASK_YO_MAMA has demonstrated this point very well when he's made... what? 3 cities? For people that are way up, there's nothing left to do, and for people just starting, nobody really left to play with.

#3 The completely legit status of Fenix.

I hate to admit it... but us making Fenix 100% completely legit, while being awesome in theory, is not particularly awesome in reality. Without perks spawning stuff in, and giving awesome enchants etc etc etc, this 100% legit server gets boring after a bit. Minecraft is minecraft, and what makes servers awesome is plugins that goof it up. Our server is severely limited on the plugin range due to the completely legit status of it.

Don't get me wrong, no matter how or where the server goes, I plan to enforce 0% corruption among the staff. Doesn't matter how awesome the server is, the staff cannot be corrupt. And I certainly doubt the staff are going to be getting world edit or creative any time soon.

In short, these three things in my opinion are going to have to change. I'm looking towards a bright future for Fenix, a much more exciting future! However I am leaving it up to you guys for a vote. This vote will run till Saturday 27th of December, essentially one week from this posting. The reason I'm making this vote so hurried, is because 1.8 is out, and I want to update the server, but I just prefer update it knowing wither I'm going to be updating it with the old plugins, or looking for new juicy ones.

Things that are going to happen no matter what side the vote lands on.

#1 I will *Try* to be back a bit more... but frankly as I said, I am bored.
#2 The server will update to 1.8
#3 The staff will continue to run as uncorrupted as can be. Smile
#4 I will look into advertisement for the server, and get some fresh blood into the server. I just prefer however this fresh blood would meet a new and bustling server, not a somewhat dead one.

Have fun! Please vote on this thread! The future of Fenix is in your hands!

Last edited by Juran_Fox on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
BigDaddyBriggs

BigDaddyBriggs

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:05 pm

Sorry if i missed this somewhere but will there be an economy wipe as well?
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Somewhat... the economy wipe will not be complete. Please look at the change forum for more information.
Back to top Go down
FoZen99

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Is the server down for change at the moment or is it just down? Also is the server gonna be 1.8?
Back to top Go down
King_Jul

King_Jul

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Its up right now. Make sure you use the new IP: 192.99.148.120:25615

That's most likely the reason why you couldn't get on last night..
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Server has already changed, and we can be found at the new IP address, I forgot that I had turned off the old server, the old server should be back up now with the information address pointing to our new location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenix changing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix changing!   Fenix changing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenix changing!
Page 1 of 1