Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nope, We're not dead. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Nope, We're not dead. :) Empty
PostSubject: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:07 am

Nope, we're not dead. Wink

We're still working on the server, and if you haven't noticed by now that I'm saying we instead of I, then you should. Razz

This is a little update to our condition.

Me, Funny99Man, and ASK_YO_MAMA are all working on the server now. We are all currently working on building up the map, and I'm working on the plugins as well. Funnyman will soon be recruited into helping me with the plugins, although he don't know it yet.

Here below are a few... ahem... teasers about what's to come.

The Prison, built primarily by ASK_YO_MAMA, with assistance from Funny99Man.

Maximum Security Ward (E Block)
Nope, We're not dead. :) 2015-010

Main Central Guard Tower
Nope, We're not dead. :) 2015-012

E Block Housing Room (I need to get outta E block... my bed's nearly touching my toilet...)
Nope, We're not dead. :) 2015-013

D Block Housing (At least now my Bed's on the other end of the room from the toilet.)
Nope, We're not dead. :) 2015-011

A Block Housing Room (Now this is more like it!)
Nope, We're not dead. :) 2015-014

Something I thought cool, and wanted to share.
Nope, We're not dead. :) 2015-010
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
King_Jul

King_Jul

PostSubject: Re: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Wow! This looks absolutely amazing! I cant wait to get on! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Glad you like the looks of it! Ask is doing an amazing job with the server, and me and Nate have nearly finished programming/configuring the plugins for the most part. A few PEX issues need to sorted out here and there, but we're trying to shoot for the 20th opening day.
Back to top Go down
King_Jul

King_Jul

PostSubject: Re: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:29 pm

That's so close..! Good luck guys. Hope everything works in your favor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyBriggs

BigDaddyBriggs

PostSubject: Re: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Well, at least I hope spawn will be completed because I failed miserably finishing the original spawn. There was so many things I wanted to complete but never had the time to finish. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:27 pm

No worries or problems. I just finished looking at the server it looks like the world is 95% constructed, and the plugins are at least 80% completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nope, We're not dead. :)   Nope, We're not dead. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nope, We're not dead. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: