Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenix Survival ideas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liamkoos

Liamkoos

Fenix Survival ideas!  Empty
PostSubject: Fenix Survival ideas!    Fenix Survival ideas!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 am

Hello everyone,

Sadly but true: Fenix Survival isn't really alive anymore. I have an few suggestions to not save it but start over with it! First of all i understand staff is focusing on the island server because there is more hope for that. I understand that staff won't work on Fenix Survival for now but maybe this works for in the future.

1. A basic nice building style:
Like an medieval building style, which means not all buildings have to be the same but just the style. Also big terrain would be really nice, big caves, lakes and rivers and mountains. I understand its hard to do this because it needs builders and people who can just build a little bit, also plugins like world edit or Voxelsniper are needed to create terrain and copy building structures.

2. Advertisement, give bigger prices for voting and an Facebook page.
We need to be able to find by people.

3. Easy begin for new people:
Like the first 2 ranks arent hard to get, people would stay maybe longer if they know they make it higher up.

4. Open warps wich arent way to expensive to buy

5. Let people earn money and stuff otherwise by working for it:
Something like an daily riddle to be solved everyday to earn money and special stuff, drop party's and special items which can be found when you harvest stuff like carrots or iron ore.

6. An big open market where people can rent shops in the size of houses or little tents.

7. More city's build by staff in creative:
The city's can be based on rank: like you are the 5th rank so you can travel to another city to buy special items.

8. How higher the rank how more exclusive the perks they get:
Like when you get higher you are able to store your XP in bottles.

9. an HUGE introduction on an website like an countdown for the server to open:
so people get interested in how it is going to look, Give screenshots of the server every week before it opens to give people an idea this means you can give people an pre-view on the awesome server. What also really nice about this is you can show all the styles very well so people get an idea what it would look like.

10. The server text at the server list of an player:
Give it more colors and and make them interested.

This are just som ideas what ive been thought of for while now. Its really sad for me to see zero people on everyday i scroll over it. We can maybe make it 18 people on like before Very Happy. I understand all this is really hard and we need everyone to do this. I also understand that people really disagree these ideas. I would like to ask them what ideas they like and what they don't like and give som feedback.

We can make Fenix populair again, and may we can with this idea or with an other idea, but we will make it back!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fenix Survival ideas!    Fenix Survival ideas!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Liamkoos wrote:

1. A basic nice building style:
Like an medieval building style, which means not all buildings have to be the same but just the style. Don't agree, I don't like the idea of all buildings having the same style, creativity is what Fenix is all about. Also big terrain would be really nice, big caves, lakes and rivers and mountains. I understand its hard to do this because it needs builders and people who can just build a little bit, also plugins like world edit or Voxelsniper are needed to create terrain and copy building structures. If you can figure out a way to do this without requiring too much work, I am interested. A world generation plugin etc, that is faithful and good perhaps?

2. Advertisement, give bigger prices for voting and an Facebook page.
We need to be able to find by people. Agreed

3. Easy begin for new people:
Like the first 2 ranks arent hard to get, people would stay maybe longer if they know they make it higher up. We could possibly make the first few ranks be earned differently then by money.

4. Open warps wich arent way to expensive to buy I'll consider it.

5. Let people earn money and stuff otherwise by working for it:
Something like an daily riddle to be solved everyday to earn money and special stuff, drop party's and special items which can be found when you harvest stuff like carrots or iron ore. I would be open to this if you could find a plugin that I could code in a bunch of random events, and let the plugin choose the event per day. If it must depend upon the staff I am not interested.

6. An big open market where people can rent shops in the size of houses or little tents. This is already a part of Fenix... do /warp to find the warp.

7. More city's build by staff in creative:
The city's can be based on rank: like you are the 5th rank so you can travel to another city to buy special items. I'll think about it.

8. How higher the rank how more exclusive the perks they get:
Like when you get higher you are able to store your XP in bottles. Already a part of Fenix... infact a huge part of Fenix... Read the signs at spawn.

9. an HUGE introduction on an website like an countdown for the server to open:
so people get interested in how it is going to look, Give screenshots of the server every week before it opens to give people an idea this means you can give people an pre-view on the awesome server. What also really nice about this is you can show all the styles very well so people get an idea what it would look like. A lot of work and time that I feel would best be utilized in making the server better. If this could be a third party planned website, I wouldn't mind working with them, altho I clarify... not for them.

10. The server text at the server list of an player:
Give it more colors and and make them interested. Perhaps...

I would like to note in here that I am enrolled currently in three colleges simultaneously. I do not have a lot of time on my hands, and what time I do have I generally tend to spend elsewhere. So until that changes, I don't see the server going anywhere very quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Liamkoos

Liamkoos

PostSubject: Re: Fenix Survival ideas!    Fenix Survival ideas!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:32 pm

i totally understand you are busy and i already knew that i was also talking about "the future" anyways you disagree with idea one and i think i might wrote that down wrong what i mean is like an medieval style and not an modern style this doesn't mean all houses has to be the same because in modern or medieval you have different styles to its just an idea to make one big picture of the server.

also i would like to mention that a guy came on survival today and he said that he heard about the other island server: he asked the IP and i send him the website link (this link) but the IP isn't on here and you can't google it so its really really really hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenix Survival ideas!    Fenix Survival ideas!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenix Survival ideas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: