Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Suspicious Behavior Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

Report Suspicious Behavior Here Empty
PostSubject: Report Suspicious Behavior Here   Report Suspicious Behavior Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 am

Respond to this thread to call the attention of all staff to the suspicious behavior of a player in Fenix.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Report Suspicious Behavior Here   Report Suspicious Behavior Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Just wanted to state here, "LittleLad" acts REALLY weird underground. Very easy to suspect him of Xray, however I watched him for a good while, he's not xraying, he just mines very randomly. Use an xray mod before declaring him an xrayer. Otherwise it'll be quite easy to suspect him.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Report Suspicious Behavior Here   Report Suspicious Behavior Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Fother Mucker on the island server was duplicating items using a known MCMMO duplication glitch. The glitch works on MCMMO's ore detection array.

When you place an ore, any ore, MCMMO records the placing of that ore so that when you harvest it you won't get double drops.

However when you place an ore, and then push it with a piston, MCMMO can't record the movement made by the piston, so that when you harvest it, MCMMO will duplicate the ore, because it considers it to be natural, and not player placed.

This is the duplication glitch she was using. She has been warned severely, her duplication machine has been destroyed, and 30k was taken from her account. If you catch her duplicating again, ban her, and post in the ban notices area.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Suspicious Behavior Here   Report Suspicious Behavior Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Suspicious Behavior Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: