Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of Accepted Mods for Clients

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

List of Accepted Mods for Clients Empty
PostSubject: List of Accepted Mods for Clients   List of Accepted Mods for Clients I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Here is a list of all the accepted mods on the server. Note that this list is constantly being revised, and often changed.

Optifine
Forge
Rei's Minimap
Chat Logger

Texture pack changes that are allowed.

Ore graphics, (Change the appearance of ores to make them easier to see in caves. Can also include other blocks.)

Pumpkin Blur Graphics, (Get rid of that annoying pumpkin dark zone when a pumpkin is on your head.)

Particle Effects, (I personally changed my water particles to bright orange, easier to see the fish when they're incoming.)

Notice... ANY texture pack change that changes something that was previously not transparent, into something that is transparent. Is a texture pack change that must be approved on the forums before use. We do not support xray texture packs.

URL links will be up eventually. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Nickellizard

Nickellizard

PostSubject: Re: List of Accepted Mods for Clients   List of Accepted Mods for Clients I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Optifine Download
Forge Download

Rei's Minimap Mod is now Zan's Minimap Mod ... Download, but it requires LiteLoader Mod to run.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: List of Accepted Mods for Clients   List of Accepted Mods for Clients I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:17 pm

Accepted.
Just remember, cave radar, and entity radars are not allowed.

Also your links for some reason redirected me to google.
Back to top Go down
Nickellizard

Nickellizard

PostSubject: Re: List of Accepted Mods for Clients   List of Accepted Mods for Clients I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:27 pm

... that's odd on the links Mad maybe because I'm using Chrome. Honestly was just trying to help out.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: List of Accepted Mods for Clients   List of Accepted Mods for Clients I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:01 am

lol don't worry, chrome's weird, use firefox. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Accepted Mods for Clients   List of Accepted Mods for Clients I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Accepted Mods for Clients
Page 1 of 1