Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beaver08 Staff Oath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

beaver08 Staff Oath Empty
PostSubject: beaver08 Staff Oath   beaver08 Staff Oath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:44 am

beaver08 to Moderator

As you become staff of the server, you also become an example of what every person on the server hopes to achieve. Everyone, on every server, always looks at the staff, as the best the server has to offer. Therefore, as staff, you must present the best side of the server, to everyone. You must remember that your first duty is to the server. Your duty is to be a prime example of what we expect everyone to be. Your duty is to aid the server in every way possible, no matter what the irritation, or discomfort it might cause yourself or your friends. As staff, you are the arms, legs, hands, and feet of the server, you are no longer interested in just yourself, and instead you are interested in the server as a whole.

#1 Do you promise to be an example to the rest of the server, an example of morality, maturity, temperance, patience, and much more?

#2 Do you promise to uphold the server's rules to everyone, yourself, your friends, and the rest of the server?

#3 Do you promise to be unbiased, take every situation with a neutral stance, and understand that this position might require you in the future to punish those who you hold close?

#4 Do you promise to handle your power with maturity, and wisdom, recognizing the fact that power corrupts, and that it is your job to understand this fact, and do your best to fight against it?

5# Do you promise to not abuse your powers in any way?

6# Do you promise to obey those over you, or older then you, in staff positions?

7# Do you promise to listen to the opinions of other staff members, whither they be equal to, or even under your authority?

8# Do you promise to report wrongdoing among your own brethren, as well as the rest of the server?

9# Do you promise to agree to conditions further implemented to the position of staff as they become apparent?
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
beaver08

beaver08

PostSubject: Re: beaver08 Staff Oath   beaver08 Staff Oath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:47 am

1 ) Yes
2 ) Yes
3 ) Yes
4 ) Yes
5 ) Yes
6 ) Yes
7 ) Yes
8 ) Yes
9 ) Yes
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: beaver08 Staff Oath   beaver08 Staff Oath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:09 am

Welcome to Moderator! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beaver08 Staff Oath   beaver08 Staff Oath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beaver08 Staff Oath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: