Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct)

Go down 
2 posters

New Community Staff of the Month.
ASK_YO_MAMA
Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_lcap0%Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
beaver08
Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_lcap0%Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BeeAngel
 0% [ 0 ]
BigDaddyBriggs
 0% [ 0 ]
funny99man
Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_lcap50%Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Juran_Fox
Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_lcap33%Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Owl_Talon
Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_lcap17%Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
RizmanMS
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Liamkoos

Liamkoos

Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) Empty
PostSubject: Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct)   Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:17 am

We have two staff of the month! One of our staff of the month goes automatically to the land transactions. The staff to do the most land transactions gets that title. The other staff of the month title is called the "Community Staff of the Month!". This staff title is where you can vote on someone who you like as staff. Vote on the person who helped you out, who you think deserves recognition for all your help to the community. Very Happy

Under here is a list of Staff members you can Vote on, Maybe its nice if you leave a good message by your Vote for that Staff member.

ASK_YO_MAMA
Juran_Fox
Bee_Angel
Beaver08
funny99man
Owl_Talon
BigDaddyBriggs
RismanMS

Good Luck Voting! Smile
(This Topic is made out of orders from the Owners this is the official Vote page for the Month of 10 Sept to 10 Oct)

Approved by, Juran_Fox

Last edited by Juran_Fox on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll, and signed it, Juran_Fox.)
Back to top Go down
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct)   Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:32 am

Congratulations to Funny for making both Land as well as Community Staff for the month of September! You did a great job! Thank you for all your wonderful help!
Back to top Go down

Community Staff Of The Month! (10 Sept-10 Oct)
Page 1 of 1