Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Best Search Engine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

New Best Search Engine. Empty
PostSubject: New Best Search Engine.   New Best Search Engine. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:01 am

Well... I've been getting frustrated at Google recently.

Refusing to give me the search results I'm looking for, screening my search results, putting their own interests ahead of mine, and not to mention the incessant ads.

Me and Owl have been comparing a new search engine to Google for a while now, and we've come to the conclusion that it is massively better then Google in our opinion. In-fact, we hardly ever use Google anymore.

Welcome to Duck Duck Go!

https://duckduckgo.com/

Can't say much for the name... but then again, if you think about it, Google don't have much going for it's name either. xD

DuckDuckGo has never once failed me in my searches. What requires me to shift through pages and pages on Google, never finding a great result, I find in just a few seconds generally on Ducky. Sooo Yup

Figured share this with you guys, help your searches be faster, better, and more profitable.  Laughing

And btw, no this ain't a joke. xD
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
King_Jul

King_Jul

New Best Search Engine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Best Search Engine.   New Best Search Engine. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Jus tried it. Was really cool! Going to try to use that more in school. But yet, don't know what my teachers reaction's will be when I tell them I got all my information from DuckDuckGo. Laughing So yea, we'll see if I'm permitted to use that in school. It may even be blocked for all I know.

But yea, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down

New Best Search Engine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: