Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Prison Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoBananas925

GoBananas925

Two Prison Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Two Prison Suggestions   Two Prison Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Hello!

I have two quick prison suggestions. First, I notice that block placement in the melon farms are disabled, but in the tree farms they are allowed pretty much anywhere in the farms. I understand that it is to allow players to craft and such, but it becomes more of a problem in the C tree farm when players begin planting trees... everywhere. I'll walk in and notice enormous trees everywhere around the whole farm, and some getting in the way. With a low player count it isn't as much of a problem, but as we gain players it may get out of control, even with other blocks. What I recommend is to allow block placement in a small portion of the farm, as opposed to the entire farm to restrict behemoths from being created. For example, in the C tree farm, restrict placement to the areas with stone brick floors.
My second suggestion is to add prison sector warps. This means possibly adding a /warp a, b, c, d. I recommend this because of the frequent warps to shops out of the prison, and to get back, you must do spawn. Each time you warp back, you must run back to the sector you are in, or your cell. Sure, it's not that far of a run, but it would be a bit more convenient considering the distance of upper cells, tree farms, or mines. Running back once isn't bad, but doing it constantly can get tedious. But that also raises the question... How much convenience should the prisoner really get? That's up to you to decide... Comments below Very Happy
-GoBananas925
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Two Prison Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Prison Suggestions   Two Prison Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:25 pm

As for the block placement, that is impossible due for the fact that to break blocks you must also be able to place, that also includes the idea of planting trees to begin with. There would essentially be no way to limit it.

As for the warps, yeah it's possible but not high on our list of priorities.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com

Two Prison Suggestions
Page 1 of 1