Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules for Cities, and Land Protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Rules for Cities, and Land Protection Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Cities, and Land Protection   Rules for Cities, and Land Protection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:19 am

Seeing as we need them, here they are, with suggestions from the rest of the server.

1: Don't protect land close to other player's protected land, a minimum distance of about 200 blocks should be respected, or within sight of another player's land claim.

Exceptions to this rule include the following situation(s).

1> If both players agree to the proximity, then it is allowed that they protect land immediately beside each-other. However if this agreement should be dissolved in the future, and one player should wish not to protect close to the other one, then refer below for resolution of dispute.

In disputes of land, the following situations are encountered.

1> If both land plots are not cities, then the player with the highest rank has priority, and forces the other player to move. If the other player does not move within one week, then the staff member is allowed to delete the land claim.

2> If one of the land plots is a city, then the player that has the city has priority.

3> If both land plots are cities, then the city that has oldest date, (Determined by forum post in the cities section) has priority.

2: Minimum required rank for an official town is Trailblazer (14,700 tiles). For a co-owner town, the total must come up to 15,000 total tiles between the co-owners. The tiles do not have to be exclusively placed in the town, as there is no way to verify that those tiles all consist of the town.

3: A town must have the following public amenities to be declared a town.
1> Enchantment Table, at full level.
2> A public Mob Spawner for food (Pigs, Sheep, Cows, Chickens, or Rabbits.)
3> A public Mob Spawner for XP (Zombie, Skeleton, Blaze, Spider, etc)
4> A public farm that is at least 10 by 10 in size that is automatic, for example the melon farm at spawn.
5> A building that contains the city information and faculties, (Build rules, Warp signs, City Owners/Staff.)
6> Walls that are at least 5 high, and prevent mobs from climbing over. (Such as spiders) The walls do not have to encompass the entire city, only the main building.
7> Building for a server shop, this can be included in the main building.
8> At least 10, 10x10 plots for citizens of the city. (Does not matter if they're occupied, or ever will be occupied.)

I will already mark my comment here, no I will not protect your city with world guard, no-one will protect your city with world guard, and if you wish to set up your plots with your constructions over-top of them, then know that the people you rent them to will also have access to your constructions over-top of them. Height on all plots is universal bedrock to sky, no distinctions, no limitations, no favoritism, unless someone can provide me a good reason to change this, or can find a way to protect with grief prevention on their own height limiting plots, in which case I'll be glad to oblige.

4: To declare a town, one must approach an admin, or an owner, and ask him to verify that all the public amenities above are confirmed. If they are, the admin or owner, can declare the town on the forums, including the date, and the name of the town in question. This Declaration, will be produced in the "Cities" section of the Fenix 2.0 Survival forums.

5: Residents in towns must be aware that town owners have complete and unhindered access to their plots. Any items gone missing inside of towns will not be investigated, any grief will not be reported.

6: Any money spent on town plots will not be refunded on map change, or ever, due to the fact that there is no-way for us to record in-town transactions or deals at this time.

7: Towns are given their reputation by the people who live in them. If a town takes your plot or treats you unfairly, do not feel bad about posting to their thread on the forums, complaining about your issue. Note that spamming, vulgarity, and flaming is prohibited on the forums, so keep it civil. For requests of your land, and or items back, please refer to item 5 above.

8: There is no regulation as to how much money each tile should cost in a town, and that is completely under the jurisdiction of the owner.

9: Possible town improvements:
1> Public warp to Spawn. (15,000 to an owner)
2> Private warp to another town. (Requires other town owner's permission, and costs 15,000 as well, to an owner.)
3> Nether Portal. (20,000 to an owner, please refer below to additional information on this part.)
4> More to come

Note, this post is still a WIP, look back here often for changes.

Nether portals must have their own room, in which pigzombies cannot get out, or harass the people outside of the room. They also must have a full sized, 4 by 5 portal, vanilla sized, activated in the room. The nether portal will be placed by use of a warp sign.
Nether Portal distance differences are as follows.
Overworld > Nether 1 to 1 correlation, 100 block variation allowed.
(Overworld, 1,231 X, 1983 Z > Nether 1,231 X, 1983 Z)
End > Nether 1 to 100 correlation, 10,000 block variation allowed.
(End, 1,231 X, 1,983 Z > Nether 123,100 X, 198,300 Z)
Nether > Overworld, 1 to 1 correlation, 100 block variation allowed.
(Nether, 1,231 X, 1,983 Z > Overworld 1,231 X, 1,983 Z)

Last edited by Juran_Fox on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Liamkoos

Liamkoos

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Cities, and Land Protection   Rules for Cities, and Land Protection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:14 am

Rule 1: 200 blocks between plots from different players.

If a player gives permission to claim a plot next to that player is it allowed to or does there have to be 200 blocks between no matter what? Like Milo got land claimed and he gives me permission to claim next to him is it allowed to or not?
Back to top Go down
Glitz

Glitz

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Cities, and Land Protection   Rules for Cities, and Land Protection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 am

well odviously if he's given consent liam Razz
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Cities, and Land Protection   Rules for Cities, and Land Protection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:45 am

Added Above Liam
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Cities, and Land Protection   Rules for Cities, and Land Protection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for Cities, and Land Protection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: