Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop

Go down 
3 posters

Axes Enchantment Shop
Add shop
1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_vote_lcap86%1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Don't add Shop
1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_vote_lcap14%1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Other (Post Below)
1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_vote_lcap0%1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
flyingtaco13

flyingtaco13

1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop Empty
PostSubject: 1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop   1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Since 1.8, there has been no way to get any sword enchantments on axes other than sharpness and any of the enchantments in that tier. Because of this, mcmmo axe users get geeked. Sword users get to instantly cook their food and enemies, get more drops, and even get to deal more knockback while axe users get to deal less damage unless ther have at least 400 axes, and even then its only 1 point of damage more than swords. I would suggest adding a shop that allows you to buy enchanted items such as looting 3 axes. Thank you for your time,
                                                                                        Flyingtaco13
Back to top Go down
Glitz

Glitz

PostSubject: Re: 1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop   1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:55 pm

I actually do agree with him, I like using axes.
Back to top Go down
xXPigKingXx

xXPigKingXx

PostSubject: Re: 1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop   1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 am

I agree as the second top in axes, this bothered me and I would really like it if this could happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop   1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.8 Enchanting McMMO Axes Shop
Page 1 of 1