Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Elemental Now or Later?

Go down 
3 posters

Fire Elemental
I prefer to see the Fire Elemental NOW!
Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_vote_lcap25%Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Horror says "How rude" to this option.
Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_vote_lcap75%Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Horror_Troll

Fire Elemental Now or Later? Empty
PostSubject: Fire Elemental Now or Later?   Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:22 pm

If you would like the Fire Elemental (Level 2 boss above the Ent) to be introduced sooner please vote in it's favor. If you would prefer it introduced later, then well.. How rude.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fire Elemental Now or Later?   Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 pm

I will be frankly honest, I do love programming mythic bosses, and fighting them. Wink
However currently my priority is on the opening of the server, and getting it out of Early Beta. That would include everything that's necessary before votifier etc.

However... if enough people vote yes to the Fire Elemental, I will add it early. Depending how many people want it, there's no reason it can't be setup this Saturday in fact. I think... xD
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
GoBananas925

GoBananas925

PostSubject: Re: Fire Elemental Now or Later?   Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:53 pm

We should wait to release the Fire Elemental. As Juran said, the primary focus is getting the server finished and releasing it. He has lots of work to do on the server as it is, and I wouldn't want to delay the release date for another mythic mob. The Ent is perfect for pre-release; It gives the players a taste of mythic mobs and what's to come for the future. I honestly think we can wait some time before releasing the Fire Elemental, as much as we'd like it released, there are other pressing updates that (should) take priority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Elemental Now or Later?   Fire Elemental Now or Later? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Elemental Now or Later?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: