Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature? Empty
PostSubject: Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature?   Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm

So, I happened to find myself on the Eldin forums today, and I found this:

"World of Eldin is now an affiliate of Amazon.com!

For those unfamiliar with Amazon.com, it's an online shopping website for pretty much everything.

What does it mean to be an affiliate?

Use the World of Eldin amazon URL to purchase anything from Amazon USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy or Spain and support the server
- No additional cost to you

The site looks, functions, and behaves exactly the same way that the regular Amazon.com link does, it just also helps support the server.

Eldin gets a % cut of the sales that amazon receives from the use of our amazon URL. So if any of you are avid Amazon shoppers, or know of people that are, I highly encourage the use of our Amazon link. If you shop through Amazon it is a nice way to help support the server other than donating; again, no extra cost to you.

Eldin's Amazon URL:
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&t ... feldinc-20

The Amazon buttons that are on the main website should all direct you to this link and then you can carry on normally after that point, nothing should be different about the Amazon website."

I wondered, what if Fenix did something like this to help generate extra money to support the server? Let me know what you think!

Original Post: http://worldofeldin.freeforums.org/eldin-s-amazon-affiliation-t5512.html

Thanks,

King_Of_Thing_II
 afro  afro  afro 
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

PostSubject: Re: Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature?   Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Interesting concept. Took a look at it. Might work out?
Back to top Go down
King_Jul

King_Jul

PostSubject: Re: Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature?   Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Amazon is a very popular website. I find myself purchasing stuff from them all the time, and so does other people. I think this is a very simple way for Fenix to make some extra cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature?   Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazon Affiliate or Something Of That Nature?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fenix :: Archives-
Jump to: