Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenix Economy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 pm

The economy in Fenix is focused around the players with the server shops providing a base rate at which certain items can always be sold.  Fenix money is called Fens, and uses the $.  Example: $10.00 Fens.

Fenix encourages player-to-player trade, and it is possible for any player to set up a chest shop anywhere on the server.  (Although this is possible, DO NOT make a chest shop on land that is not protected.  Your stuff/money may be stolen.)  All around the outside of the spawn walls are private player shops that buy and sell many of the goods that are available on the server.  Do take a look and keep your eye open for good deals.

Fenix economy has three different kinds of server shops: 

Spawn shop: 
Buys things at 80% of what is considered normal value.  It is at spawn, and always buys all the items that server shops can buy.

City server shops: 
They buy things at 100% of normal value, and can be found in any city.  They must be publicly available, and are given free to all cities.  When a city is first founded at 2500 tiles, the city owner will be able to pick three different items to sell in that city server shop.  As the city gets bigger it will be able to add additional items to its server shop as in this chart:

City Size:Shop Items:

Private server shops: 
Buys things at 120% of normal value.  These are shops that are bought by players for $20,000 Fens each item, and are privately owned by that player.  For $20,000 Fens Players can buy a server shop to be placed on their own land, and they may limit access to it as they please.  These shops can also be as big as the player wants them to be, as long as it is all on their protected land.  These shops pay more than any other server shop, and allow players to get a price premium on different items in the game.

Server shops will only buy items.  They do not, and never will sell items.  As Fenix attempts to be a 100% legit server, nothing is ever spawned in.  Not even to sell it. 

Server shops can buy all the items at the prices listed at: Server Shop Prices

Last edited by Owl_Talon on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Could we get glass added to this list by chance? It would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Yes King, we will be adding glass!
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am

Is this page up-to-date? I'd like to just copy and paste it to the website Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 am

It's not, would you mind getting this updated for me please? Thanks Owl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Ok, updated, and the price list moved to its own thread to make it easier to maintain updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenix Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix Economy   Fenix Economy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenix Economy
Page 1 of 1