Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bulbmin

Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops Empty
PostSubject: Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops   Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:29 pm

The topic pretty much says it all...

My Reasoning as to why they should be added:
-Requires cocoa beans, which needs large amounts of jungle logs to be farmed efficiently
-Requires wheat, which although wheat is not hard to obtain at all, it still requires some time to grow, or bones to bonemeal.
-Arguably harder to obtain than a lot of other materials for sale. (mushrooms, seeds, etc)

Reasons as to why they should not be added:
-Only takes 2 wheat and 1 cocoa bean to make 8 cookies...kinda broken and unfair.

Possible cost (My opinion):
o.10 Fens per cookie

This would make one cookie recipe only supply .80 fens, which (in my opinion) is a fair price.

I hope to possibly see cookies added into server shops as the admins deliberate the topic at a future time.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops   Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:49 pm

I like the post! Well organized, well thought out.

Although perhaps your calculations are a bit off, quoting a few prices from this board here.

Wheat is valued at .50 each, and can be sold as bread.
Cocoa beans are valued at .60 each and can be sold directly.

This would make a batch of cookies valued at a minimum of 1.60 per 8 cookies.

But, in any case to wrap this up, I'm afraid we've decided that adding cookies to the shops wouldn't really have any worthwhile effect considering that you can already sell bread and cocoa beans individually without having to craft it.

However, if enough people wish it and respond to this post asking for cookies we'll go to the effort and add them into server shops at .20 each. Which would make them equal to their normal price of bread and cocoa beans.

Have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com

Cookies and Their (Possible) Implementation into Shops
Page 1 of 1