Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition

Go down 
3 posters

Add Lapis Ore?
Yes
Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_vote_lcap100%Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_vote_lcap0%Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
GoBananas925

GoBananas925

Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition Empty
PostSubject: Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition   Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Currently, server shops only accept Lapis Lazuli. I originally discovered that I was mining all of my ores with a silk touch pickaxe and then selling all of them; however, I would have to empty my inventory and then place and mine any Lapis Lazuli ore I had picked up while mining. Adding Lapis Ore to the shop would be a convenience to miners. Juran also pointed out that Lapis could be priced so that it could be sold as regular Lapis or the ore, except someone with a high fortune pickaxe would be able to obtain more lapis per ore and sell the obtained lapis for more on average than if the player were to mine it with silk. This way, players can sell it as an ore or as regular lapis for their convenience, but also provide an advantage to those who have acquired higher tier pickaxes.

For some reason I can't click to add a poll, I can only highlight it. So please in the comments below if you could add a +1 or a -1 for your decision to add Lapis Ore to the server shop. Thanks!

-GoBananas925
Back to top Go down
Wolf77

PostSubject: Re: Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition   Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:55 pm

I think that Lapis Lazuli Ore should be added, for a number of reasons. First of all, it is not exactly common to find, and when you do find it, it is not worth that much. Second of all, I am basically restating what GoBan said; if you do want to sell it, you have to place them and mine them at the end of the mining trip. Lastly, I think it would make a lot of sense to add it to the shop purely because all of the other ores are there.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition   Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:54 am

Considering the number of votes on this topic, I think it would be a good idea to add it to the shops. I will do the proper calculations, sometime. Smile

If I forget about this topic, bring it to my attention again, for it to get updated on the to-do list.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition   Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lapis Lazuli Ore Shop Addition
Page 1 of 1