Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plugin: Brewery!

Go down 
+2
milo890
King_Jul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King_Jul

King_Jul

Plugin: Brewery! Empty
PostSubject: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:25 pm

The somewhat difficult brewing process rewards you with a diversity of Potions, which, through their effects, create a drunkeness that has never existed in Minecraft before.

Learn the art of brewing through fermenting, distilling and barrel aging on your Minecraft server. Experience how, from spring water and wheat, through hard work, a cool beer is created. Distill high-proof liquor, which gets that unique taste after some aging in oak barrels. Celebrate the biggest feasts you can imagine and always keep the cheerful athmosphere. Fill the taverns with laughter and loud music, while the drunkards scuffle on the streets.

Features
◾Brew alcoholic Drinks, that actually can make you drunk
◾Drunk people will stagger, the chat is influenced, effects and more
◾Wake up at /home after a long night of drinking
◾Lower quality brewed drinks have downsides like hangover
◾Process of brewing with different steps like fermenting, distilling, aging
◾Refine the quality, until the Drinks are perfect
◾Master the brewing of even the most difficult Drinks
◾Create your own Recipes including ingredients, properties and creation process
◾Configurable influence on the chat

This Plugin now uses Metrics by Hidendra! This submits anonymous stats about your server (player count, plugin/server version, etc.) to the public statistic website mcstats.org which will provide developers with usage statistics of this plugin. If you don't want this feature and wish to opt-out, you can do so in the /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml

http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/brewery
Back to top Go down
milo890
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Errr, what would the benefit of this plugin be? XD
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
King_Jul

King_Jul

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Its really fun! Gets players to stay on for HOURS trying to put the puzzle pieces of the brewing together. Brew, fix, brew, fix, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Glitz

Glitz

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:27 pm

I think it'd be cool because I really like potions and this would give a whole WORLD of options for potion brewers to choose from... If we got it the hat would be somethin of interest too Razz but yeah I think it'd be an AWESOME idea. Jul's right too btw, it's HAAAAARD to figure out how to brew it PERFECTLYYYY :3
Back to top Go down
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:46 am

I don't think a plugin to make players act drunk is what Fenix needs. I do not agree with adding this plugin. I have played on a server where the players could get drunk and thought it was terrible and immature. Fenix is a friendly, family, mature community for all ages from the youngest child through adults and I would hate to see that environment changed.

Bee
Back to top Go down
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:21 am

I personally do not find the creation or usage of drugs entertaining in either the real world, or in game play.  Drugs, of which alcohol is the most abused in the real world, is very destructive in real life.   Of the two servers I have played on with this type of plugin I have also found it destructive in Minecraft:
1.  It usually results in a lot of chat spam of nonsense.
2.  I have seen it used to be "innocently" vulgar.
3.  It seems to destroy the concept of maturity in all ages.

This is a family server; the very idea of encouraging children to make, and take drugs even if "it is only a game" is completely wrong to me.

Sincerely,
Owl_Talon
Back to top Go down
King_Jul

King_Jul

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 pm

In the back of my mind, I was 99.999% sure that the answer was no. I completely understand you guys point of "a family server."

Anyway, than you for considering this plugin.

~Jul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Brewery!   Plugin: Brewery! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plugin: Brewery!
Page 1 of 1