Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal

Go down 
+3
wbPrincess
Owl_Talon
f2n73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
f2n73

f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:57 am

Hello everyone, f2n73 here and i have found some shocking information on this case. welp, the morning i went on the server and got banned, i had to edit my profile back to 1.7.2. but there were 2 files for it so i just chose one. I was also using a program called "Team Speak 3" which i use to talk to people on the server. but anyway, when i went to go mining i press x to talk and my game went into XRAY mode, i still had no idea that there was a mod installed in that time frame. I thought i was in a glitch so i did as much as i could. Then i got a message that i was being banned and i was like what for? but i have been doing some searching around my minecraft files and i have found xray material in the 1.7.2 file i logged on with. now, i only play legit and when i found that mod i remembered where it came from. When 1.7.2 was released A friend was at my house playing on single player and he kept complaining that he could not find diamonds. so he downloaded the mod and used it. i was fine with it because i didn't know it worked on servers. well that is my argument and i am happy to report that the mod has been COMPLETELY deleted from my computer.
As you can see this was a big misunderstanding but i am greatly sorry for what has happened.
PS. I'm Pretty sure half the server hates me because i always type "I Like Trains".

f2n73, The Best Brony Around

PSS. If me being a brony ruins my chances of returning, then we have a serious issue.
Back to top Go down
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:38 pm

OK, we have a proper ban appeal. Very good. Now our fellow Fenix friends, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
wbPrincess

wbPrincess

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 pm

I think he should have another chance!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Same here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:48 am

I think I could agree. Smile

I want another 2 members from Fenix to post that they agree too though. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Blueee

Blueee

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Let him back on, if it happens again, just ban him perm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:44 am

Yes, I am in favor of a second chance, but agree it better not happen again.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

F2n73, you've been unbanned.

But, take this ban to heart, Do Not, xray again. Do Not, break the rules again. Next time will not be so easy.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal    f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

f2n73 Majestic Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1