Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roseman_'s Unban Appeal

Go down 
+5
wbPrincess
Blueee
Horror_Troll
Juran_Fox
Roseman_
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Roseman_

Roseman_

Roseman_'s Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, this is Roseman and I would like to say I am sorry for violating the rules on your beloved server. I am sorry for using the Huzini hacked client and I take full responsibility for my actions. I do hope that the other players and you guys will forgive me of my actions and, I am very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:25 pm

He was conciliatory in his admission of guilt. I see no wrong with letting him back on the server, and hope others will let him back as well. Smile

I vote to unban.
Back to top Go down
https://fenix.forumotion.com
Horror_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm

I do not agree with this unban due to the fact he accused me of racism. Also, any player who hacks, obviously thought about it, and decided to go against the rules, knowing it was not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Blueee

Blueee

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 am

Horror_Troll wrote:
I do not agree with this unban due to the fact he accused me of racism. Also, any player who hacks, obviously thought about it, and decided to go against the rules, knowing it was not allowed.
Horror, Yes we know its in the rules not to hack in any form, but you and I both saw what Juran said in Minecraft last night. Everyone deserves a second chance. And the deal about being 'Asian' was a joke. You play plenty of those. I vote unban Rose.
Back to top Go down
wbPrincess

wbPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 am

Blueee wrote:
Horror_Troll wrote:
Horror, Yes we know its in the rules not to hack in any form, but you and I both saw what Juran said in Minecraft last night. Everyone deserves a second chance. And the deal about being 'Asian' was a joke. You play plenty of those. I vote unban Rose.

I agree with Blue! Unban Rose! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King_Of_Thing_II

King_Of_Thing_II

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:09 am

I'm gonna say unban. Give him a second chance, but this ban is his only warning.
Back to top Go down
http://fenixservermc.wix.com/website
BeeAngel
Admin
BeeAngel

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 am

Yes, I am in favor of a second chance, but agree it better not happen again.  I appreciate the fact that Rose was upfront and honest, he admitted to the crime, and was very respectable when approached in open chat about the x-raying.  That kind of attitude is appreciated.  

I too understand Horror’s idea of the race issue and certainly hope there will be no more of those problems either.  We all need to be nice to each other no matter who we might be or where we might be from.
Back to top Go down
Roseman_

Roseman_

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:18 am

Thank you guys for voting to unban me and I promise to do better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Owl_Talon
Admin
Owl_Talon

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:30 am

I also agree to an unban. Primarily because of his honesty, respectfulness, and openness about it. I respect truth and honesty. That said, if it happens again, it will be six months before Roseman would even be considered to come back to Fenix.
Back to top Go down
Roseman_

Roseman_

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Thx Owl an everyone else as well.
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 am

Roseman, you've been unbanned.

However do not forget that this is your only warning in which you'll get away so easily. Do not make the same mistakes you made before.
Back to top Go down
russell1885

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 am

Roseman_ wrote:
Hello, this is Roseman and I would like to say I am sorry for violating the rules on your beloved server. I am sorry for my really bad language client and I take full responsibility for my actions. I do hope that the other players and you guys will forgive me of my actions and, I am very sorry and I'm really sorry.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Juran_Fox
Admin
Juran_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:37 pm

That's not a ban appeal Russell.
Make your own ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roseman_'s Unban Appeal   Roseman_'s Unban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roseman_'s Unban Appeal
Page 1 of 1